Find a Ware Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Ware? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Ware transaction at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Ware conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Ware

The owners have very brash vendors who has insisted on a exclusivity agreement with a non-refundable deposit of 5k. Are such agreements sensible?

This type of agreement isn't frequently used in Ware, conveyancers are often inclined to direct clients away from them as they detract from focusing on the primary objective, namely conveyancing and if you end up losing your deposit then the lawyer is left exposed. Secondly, there is no certainty that just because the owner has executed a lock out contract they will complete the sale with you. They may be in contravention of the contract if they are offered a big enough financial inducement to do so because a wronged claimant with the benefit of a exclusivitycontract will still be obliged establish consequential losses from the breach and these may not amount to the extra amount that your seller may gain by reneging on the agreement, however morally unworthy the behaviour is.

Can I use your services to recommend a Conveyancing solicitor in Ware even where I’m not purchasing or selling a house, for instance where I want to buy a shop in Ware with a loan from Norwich and Peterborough Building Society?

Our search tool is predominantly utilised to select domestic conveyancing solicitors in Ware but we have recorded at the bottom of this page a selection of Ware commercial conveyancing firms. You should enquire with the firm directly to check if they are also authorised to represent Norwich and Peterborough Building Society

I got the keys to my home on 11 January and the transaction details is yet to be on the land registry website. Should I be concerned? My conveyancing solicitor in Ware said it would be concluded inside ten days. Are transfers in Ware particularly slow to register?

There is nothing unique when it comes to conveyancing in Ware registration formalities. Rather than based on location, timescales can differ according to the party submitting the application, whether there are errors and whether the Land registry must send notices to any other persons or bodies. Currently approximately 80% of submission are fully addressed within two weeks but occasionally there can be protracted hold-ups. Registration occurs after the new owner is living at the premises thus post completion formalities is not typically primary concern but where it is urgent that the the registration takes place urgently then you or your lawyers should speak with the land registry and explain the circumstances.

We're first time buyers - agreed a price, but the estate agent has warned us that the vendor will only issue a contract if we instruct the agent's recommended solicitors as they want an ‘expedited deal’. My instinct tells me that we should use a local solicitor with experience of conveyancing in Ware

It is improbable the owners are behind this. Should the owner want ‘a quick sale', taking such a hostile approach to a serious purchaser is likely to cause more damage than good. Try to communicate with the owners directly and explain that (a)you are serious buyers (b)you are excited to move forward, with mortgage lined up © you are unencumbered (d) you wish to move quickly (e)however you will continue to use your preferred Ware conveyancing firm - not the ones that will provide their estate agent a introducer fee or meet his conveyancing targets set by senior management.

How easy is it to change a solicitor as I need to find a Ware based one who is on the lender conveyancing panel. Is it practical to instruct different lawyers?

In the event that you have not formally instructed a conveyancer to start work and have just received an estimate as to costs, you're perfectly free to choose a different solicitor to carry out your work for you. The best way is to get recommendations from friends or family who have actually used the solicitor or conveyancer in Ware that you're thinking of instructing.

Last updated

Neighbouring Locations

Much Hadham

Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.