Find a Turvey Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Turvey? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Turvey conveyancing at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Turvey conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Turvey

What is the optimal method for identifying a cost effective conveyancing in Turvey?

Option 1 is to ask connections who they experienced using in the past and if they were happy with the service.

Second, look on the web for conveyancing in Turvey. Pick up the phone to a couple or more firms from the list and ask them to email you their conveyancing estimate and discuss your needs with the solicitor who will oversee the conveyancing ahead ofcommitting.

Third is to use this site to assist you in finding the right lawyers taking into account your personal factors including location,timings, complications and who your intended mortgage company is. Do not be fooled by ninety nine pound conveyancing in Turvey

When does exchange of contracts happen for residential conveyancing in Turvey and am I required to attend the solicitors branch?

If you are round the corner to our conveyancing solicitors in Turvey you are invited in to sign the paperwork. However, the lender approved solicitors we recommend supply countrywide coverage for conveyancing and provide just as detailed and professional a job for you when dealing with you electronically. The executing of the sale agreement is not when everything is set in stone. Signing on the dotted line is necessary for the solicitor to address the formalities when the time is right, which will usually be very shortly after signing. The procedure is nowadays normally dealt with by telephone and can be very rapid, although where an extended "chain" is in the mix, since the process requires the relevant party's solicitor (not necessarily a conveyancing solicitor in Turvey)to be in the office available at the end of the phone to exchange contracts.

My grandfather passed away last year and as sole heir and executor I was left the house in Turvey. The house had a small mortgage remaining of approximately £4500. I want to transfer the title deeds into my name whilst I re-mortgage to Coventry BS, pay off the mortgage. Is this possible?

Where you intend to re-mortgage then Coventry BS will insist on your using a conveyancer on the Coventry BS conveyancing panel. Here is link to the Land Registry online guidance around what to do when a property owner dies. This will help you to understand the registration process behind changing the details re the registered title. in your case it would appear that you are effectively purchasing the property from the estate. Your Coventry BS conveyancing panel solicitor pays the new mortgage money into the estate, the estate pays off the old mortgage, the charge is released and you become the owner and the Coventry BS mortgage is registered as a charge at the Land Registry.

Due to the encouragement of my in-laws I had a survey completed on a property in Turvey before retaining conveyancers. I have been informed that there is a flying freehold overhang to the house. The surveyor advised that some mortgage companies will refuse to give a loan on this type of property.

It depends who your proposed lender is. Santander has different instructions from Nationwide. If you call us we can check via the relevant bank. If you lender is happy to lend one our lawyers can help as they are used to dealing with flying freeholds in Turvey. Conveyancing will be smoother if you use a solicitor in Turvey especially if they are familiar with such properties in Turvey.

Is it the case that all Turvey solicitors on every bank conveyancing panel?

You can use our search tool or you can pop into your high street lender branch in Turvey. the probability is that they can recommend conveyancing solicitors in Turvey

Last updated

Neighbouring Locations


Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.