Find a Bardsley Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Bardsley? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Bardsley transaction at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Bardsley conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Bardsley

We are a couple about to exchange contracts for a freehold house in Bardsley. We encountered a problem. The loan offer with Santander expires on 12/4/2019 but the sellers are suggesting a completion date of 16/4/2019. Is it possible to extend the mortgage offer?

The person best placed to deal with your issue is your lawyer who will hopefully determine if they should be discussing with the mortgage broker, owner’s solicitors, selling agents or indeed all three based on the history of your transaction to date.

Having sold my house in Bardsley last July but my buyer keeps texting daily to moan that his solicitor is waiting to hear from myconveyancer. What are the post completion sale formalities following completion?

Following your disposal your solicitor should forward the transfer documentation and all supplemental paperwork to the buyer’s solicitors. If applicable, your solicitor must also confirm that the home loan has been redeemed to the purchasers conveyancers. There are no post completion requirements specific conveyancing in Bardsley.

I am purchasing a new build flat in Bardsley. Can I do my own conveyancing?

Leaving aside the complexities and merits of DIY conveyancing in Bardsley you will have to appoint a solicitor on your bank's conveyancing panel to look after their interests. Most people therefore find it easier to let the solicitor act for them and the lender. Furthermore there is minimal cost savings to be made in you doing conveyancing for yourself and another lawyer conducting the conveyancing for the lender. Please feel free to use the search tool to find a lawyer on your lender panel in Bardsley.

I have recentlydiscovered that Stirling Law have been shut down. They carried out my conveyancing in Bardsley for a purchase of a freehold house 9 months ago. How can I check that my home is registered correctly in the name of the former proprietor?

The quickest way to see if the property is registered to you, you can carry out a search of the land registry (£3.00). You can either do this yourself or ask a law firm to do this for you. If you are not registered you can seek help from one of a number of Bardsley conveyancing specialists.

I have checked your search tool I can't find the lawyer I was hoping to instruct as being on the mortgage company conveyancing panel. My lawyer has said that they are on the bank approved panel. How can I be sure given that they are not listed on your directory?

Not all firms are yet listed on our lender panel search tool which is still relatively new. Law firms are listing on a daily basis and it is probably the case that your lawyer is on the lender conveyancing lawyer and you should probably take them at their word. Please do feel free to suggest that they completing their listing on our site as it would only cost them £1 a month to list themselves as being on the mortgage company solicitor panel.

Last updated

Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.