Find a Marple Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Marple? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Marple conveyancing at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Marple conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Marple

It has come to my attention via my mortgage adviser that my Marple solicitor is not on the bank Solicitor panel. What can I do to be sure if this is correct?

Your first step should be to call your Marple lawyer directly. You lawyer should inform you what has happened. Where they are not on the panel they may recommend you to a Marple conveyancing firm that is on the conveyancing panel for your lender.

Do I select a Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor for conveyancing in Marple?

Two types of professional can execute conveyancing in Marple namely licenced conveyancers or solicitors. Both professionals handle the legal services that required to complete the disposal or acquisition of property. Both are required to conduct Marple conveyancing on similar standards and guidelines so you can be safe in the knowledge that your conveyancing will be professionally administered and that the requirements and steps should be accurately adhered to.

I had an offer accepted on a property in Marple on 6/3/2019, valuation was booked 3 days after, all came back fine. Conveyancer retained, so the only thing outstanding was my mortgage offer. Having made daily calls to Aldermore and chasing them on my offer, I have now been told that my offer will not be issued unless the lawyer is on the Aldermore conveyancing panel. Are Aldermore entitled to hold back the Mortgage pending the lawyer being on the approved list?

Mortgage companies tend not to not issue an offer until they have details of a lawyer on their panel. It can take a few weeks for Aldermore to deal with your lawyer's application to be on the Aldermore conveyancing panel. There's no guarantee that your solicitor will be accepted.

Kent Reliance have agreed my mortgage in principle, my bid on a flat in Marple has been accepted, what are the next steps?

Your property agent will need to know who your solicitors are (make sure the solicitors are on the bank’s panel). Telephone Kent Reliance or the broker and finish off any outstanding forms. Kent Reliance will sellect a valuer who will get in contact with the selling agent or vendor to schedule an appointment. Once carried out (assuming no problems) it takes about a week for the mortgage offer to be issued. Kent Reliance will issue the offer to you and your solicitors. The transaction will then take it’s course according the nature and complexity of the conveyancing in Marple.

I was recommended by numerous selling agents in Marple to select a solicitor on your site. Is there a financial inducement for Estate Agents to promote your site over and above another?

We refuse to give any referral fee for pointing buyers and sellers our way. We thought it would be too underhand a fee as a client could think, ‘Why is the agent getting a kickback? Why aren’t I receiving any benefit too?’ We would prefer to grow our business on genuine recommendations.

Am I best advised to go with a Marple conveyancing lawyer based in the vicinity that I am hoping to buy? An old friend can carry out the conveyancing but his firm is located over three hundred kilometers drive away.

The primary upside of using a high street Marple conveyancing practice is that you can drop in to sign paperwork, present your identification documents and apply pressure on them if necessary. Having local Marple know how is a plus. However nothing is more important than finding someone that will do a good and efficient job. If you know people who instructed your friend and they were happy that should outweigh using an unknown Marple conveyancing solicitor solely due to them being based in the area.

Do banks and building societies provide you with an approved list of Marple solicitors? How do you know who is on the lender conveyancing panel?

Marple firms and firms conducting conveyancing in Marple themselves provide us confirmation that they are on the mortgage company conveyancing panel as opposed to being supplied with a list from the bank directly.

Last updated

Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.