Find a Warwick Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Warwick? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Warwick conveyancing at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Warwick conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Warwick

I have given 2 months notice to my existing landlord and have to leave my rented property in Warwick by the end of next month. Conveyancing for my house purchase is progressing. Can I complete in 5 weeks as don't want to have to move into temporary accommodation?

It is unwise to serve notice for your letting until exchange of contracts has taken place. If you have not previously done so, contact to your conveyancer and request that they apply pressure on the other side, try to get a realistic time scale from them that all parties will look to achieve

Will lawyers request money up-front when it comes to conveyancing in Warwick?

Where you are retaining lawyers for conveyancing in Warwick your solicitor will request that you to provide them with monies to cover the the cost of the conveyancing searches. This will be the total of the cost of the Local Authority Search. When the deposit is payable against the sale price then this will be asked for immediately before contracts are exchanged. The final balance that is needed should be sent to your lawyer a few days ahead of the completion date.

I have been recommended a conveyancing solicitor in Warwick. I I am struggling to find out whether they are on the Chelsea Building Society approved list of lawyers. Could you advise?

You should contact your solicitor and enquire whether they are on the lender panel. Alternatively you can get in touch with Chelsea Building Society who may be able to assist.

I am purchasing my first flat in Warwick with a loan from TSB. The builders would not move on the price so I negotiated 6k of extras instead. The house builders rep suggested that I not disclose to my solicitor about the side-deal as it could put at risk my loan with TSB. Should I keep quiet?.

All lenders require a Disclosure of Incentives Form from the builder of any new build, converted or renovated property, It is available online from the Lenders’ Handbook page on the CML website. CML form is completed and handed to the lender's surveyor when the inspection is done.

Lenders have different policies on incentives. Some accept none at all, cash or physical, while others will accept cash incentives up to 5%.

Hard to understand why the representative of a builder would be suggesting you withold information from a solicitor when all this will be clearly visible on forms the builder has to supply to its solicitor, the buyer's solicitor and the surveyor.

My wife and I have recently appointed a conveyancing solicitor in Warwick. I need to find out if they are listed on the bank's conveyancing panel. Could you advise?

One option is to contact your lawyer and ask them if they are on the bank's panel. If that does not help get in touch with us and we can make some checks for you. If they are not on the bank panel we we can help find a specialist conveyancing solicitor in Warwick on the panel for your mortgage company.

Last updated

Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.