Find a Frenchay Conveyancing Solictior on Your Lender’s Panel

Ready to buy a new home in Frenchay? Failing to check that a lawyer is on your lender’s list of approved solicitors can put your Frenchay home move at risk of delay or failure.

Only LenderPanel.com provides a subset of authorised Frenchay conveyancers for over 130 lenders.

Recently asked questions about conveyancing in Frenchay

Having been recommended your web site we were going to go ahead with a conveyancing solicitor in Frenchay endorsed on your site but have come across some other fee calculations on the internet appear cheaper – how come?

You can find plenty of conveyancing outfits advertising at first sight what seems to be extremely cheap conveyancing in Frenchay. We would urge you to think long and hard about how important this transaction is to you that you are willing to be penny wise pound foolish with regard to the quality of the legal work. Many of them list a low fee to tease you but hide additional fees in the fine print..

I have been referred to a conveyancing solicitor in Frenchay. I I would like to check whether they are accepted on the Chelsea Building Society approved list of lawyers. Can you or the lender confirm if they are on the panel?

The first thing you should do is call the solicitor and ask them whether they can act for the lender. Otherwise you can get in touch with Chelsea Building Society who may be able to assist.

I have todaybeen informed that Wolstenholmes have been shut down. They conducted my conveyancing in Frenchay for a purchase of a leasehold flat 10 months ago. How can I establish that my home is not still registered in the name of the former proprietor?

The quickest method to check if the premises is registered to you, you can make a search of the land registry (£3.00). You can either do this yourself or ask a law firm to do this for you. If you are not registered you can seek help from one of a number of Frenchay conveyancing specialists.

Over the last few months I have been searching for a ground for flat up to £305k and identified one near me in Frenchay I like with a park and station nearby, the downside is that it's only got 49 years on the lease. There is not much else in Frenchay in this price bracket, so just wondered if I would be making a mistake purchasing a short lease?

Should you require a home loan the shortness of the lease will be an issue. Reduce the price by the anticipated lease extension will cost if it has not already been discounted. If the current proprietor has owned the property for at least twenty four months you can ask them to commence the lease extension formalities and then assign it to you. An additional ninety years can be extended on to the existing lease term with a zero ground rent applied. You should speak to your conveyancing lawyer concerning this matter.

In my capacity as executor for the will of my grandfather I am selling a house in Cardiff but I am based in Frenchay. My conveyancer (approximately 235 miles from mehas requested that I sign a stat dec prior to the transaction finalising. Could you suggest a conveyancing solicitor in Frenchay to attest and place their company stamp on the document?

strictly speaking you are not likely to be required to have the documents witnessed by a conveyancing solicitor. Normally or notary public or solicitor will suffice regardless of whether they are Frenchay based

Last updated

Find out more about how flying freehold can affect your the value of a property.